Am I the right psychologist for you?
- Qualified as a Clinical Psychologist at the University of East Anglia in 2001
- Chartered Psychologist and member of the British Psychological Society
- HCPC registered Practitioner Psychologist (PYL03985)
- BPS Registered Applied Psychology Practice Supervisor
- Based in Norfolk, I work with clients and colleagues across East Anglia and into London
- Experienced in NHS, education, social care, third sector and private settings I have worked at a senior level supporting a variety of multi-disciplinary teams
- I teach on professional training courses and provide training, consultation and clinical supervision to other professionals
- I am committed to providing quality psychological services, particularly to people with complex needs and still enjoy learning something new from the interesting people I meet every day
- My work is informed by various theoretical frameworks including neuropsychology, developmental psychology and clinical health psychology
- I take an integrative approach to formulation, drawing on attachment, narrative, systemic, cognitive and behavioural theory as required.
- As well as offering individual, couple, family and group therapy I have become increasingly interested in using ideas from community psychology and leadership theory in the organisational aspects of my work
- I believe it is often necessary to view a problem from a number of perspectives in order to generate effective and sustainable solutions
- I am particularly interested in positive approaches which celebrate the strengths and resources of an individual or organisation
“Chartered Psychologist status is the benchmark of professional recognition for psychologists and reflects the highest standards of psychological knowledge and expertise.”